Expert Interior Painting
Painting the interior rooms of your home is one of the most effective and economical ways to enhance your surroundings. With our interior house painting services you can reflect the personality of the owner in any space, brighten a dingy area or update to the most fashionable color palettes.
Painting a room gives the entire space a face-lift and a quality painter will help you achieve the look you want by using the right preparation and paint in the hands of a painting professional in Malvern, PA or anywhere along the Main Line.
Steps taken to ensure a quality paint job
During your interior painting project, Lawson Painting:
- Protects the surrounding areas by covering floors, furniture, lighting fixtures, that may be close to the area that will be painted
- Re-examines the condition of the space to note areas needing additional prep work
- Scrapes and Sands where needed
- Caulks where needed
- Tapes around areas not to be painted
- Primes the surface
- Allows sufficient time for primer to dry
- Paints all surfaces with 2 Coats
- Removes protective coverings
- Disposes of all trash and debris
Interior painting ideas
We often work with color consultants and interior designers or architects to achieve your personal vision for the spaces we paint when delivering our interior house painting services. When formulating your ideas, think about the:
- feeling you want to evoke in the space and how paint influences feeling
- function of the space when you select your paint color and finish
Other Wall Finishes
Lawson Painting Services can also provide more complex wall finishes like faux finishes to complement the painting of the trim, doors and windows of your interior spaces. We can also install wallpaper.
What is Included in the Estimated Cost of Interior Painting?
Every estimate is personalized and based upon the style and condition of your home and your specifications concerning the type of finish.
Our interior house painting service estimates are based upon time and materials and we always suggest using high quality paint like Sherwin-Williams or MAB. Of course, if you have a specific paint in mind, we will use your preferred brand.
If any unforseen problems requiring repairs turn up during your interior painting project, Lawson can handle plumbing, carpentry, electrical, carpeting, construction, HVAC, carpeting and cleaning. You benefit from an all inclusive approach to home projects that saves you time and ensures reliable, quality service.